The LLC Publishing House of BOOKSHA (USREOU Code: 42771270, Certificate of book publishing: series DK № 7075 dated 16.06.2020), managing the website https://www.booksha.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the “LLC”, “Website Administration”), understanding the importance of ensuring the confidentiality and privacy of Personal Data of individuals, hereby enters with you (hereinafter referred to as the “Participant”, the “User”) into the Privacy Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) to determine the procedure for obtaining, storing, processing, using and disclosing the Participant’s Personal Data by the LLC, when the Participant uses the LLC’s and the Website Services: https://www.booksha.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
1. General Provisions:
To use the Website and Services https://www.booksha.com/, the Participant shall undertake to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Participant has no right to use the Website and its Services (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”) if it disagrees with the terms hereunder.
2. Terms and Definitions:
“Personal Data” is the information about a particular Participant allowing defining the Participant’s identity.
“Public Data” is the information (to include Personal Data) which an individual who owns this data has made available to an unlimited number of individuals (to include by posting on any website without limiting access thereto) or to which, under this Agreement and/or applicable law of Ukraine, the requirement of confidentiality is not applicable.
“Cookie” is a piece of data created by the Website and stored in the Participant’s computer in the form of one or more files. Cookies do not contain Personal Data and can be blocked by the Participant at any time.
“Services” are any purchase offers placed on the Website provided by the LLC and used by the Participants in the manner and under the conditions set out in the Public Offer for such services.
3. Subject of Agreement:
3.1. This Agreement sets out the procedure for obtaining, storing, processing, using and disclosing Personal, Public and other data the Participant provides to the LLC when using the Website and Services.
3.2. By using any part of the Website and Services, the Participant grants LLC the right to obtain, store, process, use and disclose its Personal Data under the terms and conditions specified hereunder.
3.3. This Agreement does not govern, and the LLC is not responsible for obtaining, storing, processing, using and disclosing the Participant’s Personal Data by any other third parties and organizations not owned or operated by the LLC and individuals who are not employees of the LLC, even if the Participant has assessed the websites, software, products or services of such entities through the Website.
3.4. The purpose of obtaining, storing, processing and using the Participant’s Personal, Public and other data is to protect the interests of such Participant and the Website, as well as to provide the Participant with the Services, to include displaying targeted, personalized or general information, improving the quality of existing and creating new sites and services provided by the Website.
4. Obtaining, Processing and Using Information:
4.1. When using the Website to receive any Services, the Participant shall specify its name, surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number and other information that it voluntarily provides. Having placed the Order on the Website, the LLC gets an opportunity to identify the Participant every time it uses the Website.
4.2. The Website Administration has the right to download Cookies to the Participants’ computers (unless the User has independently restricted this option in its web browser), as well as to receive, save, process and use information contained in the Cookies.
4.3. When the Participant uses the Website and Services thereon, the latter automatically stores, processes and uses the non-Personal data of such a Participant, e.g.: its IP address, location, which can be determined by its IP address, technical parameters of the Participant’s computer, presence or absence on the Participant’s computer of specific software, software configuration, cookies, and statistics on the Participant’s activity.
4.4. The LLC has the right to keep the Participant’s Personal, Public and other data to the extent and within the time necessary to implement the purpose specified in this Agreement, or within the terms established by the applicable law of Ukraine, the rules of international law, or the law of the country of residence or stay of the Participant, or until the latter deletes this data.
5. Access to Information:
5.1. The LLC undertakes not to disclose any Personal Data to any other third parties for commercial purposes without the consent of the Participant such data belongs to. The transfer of the Personal Data to third parties is allowed in the following cases:after obtaining the consent of the Participant the data belongs to;if such transfer is required for the purpose of fulfilling the Order or the Participant’s request;upon reasoned requests from public authorities entitled to receive such data;if the LLC believes that the Participant violates the terms of this Agreement and/or any other agreements between the LLC and the Participant.
5.2. The Participant allows the LLC to authorize other companies the LLC has entered into appropriate agreements with, to obtain, store and process information on the Participant (to exclude Personal Data) such as the Participant’s IP address, cookies and its activity statistics to improve the quality of services provided by such companies, and promotional data.
5.3. The Participant agrees that confidentiality of data transmitted via the Internet is not guaranteed and in case the access to this data is obtained by any other third parties outside the area of technical means of the LLC, the latter shall not be responsible for the damage caused by such access.
5.4. The Participant has the right to request, change or delete its Personal data accessed by the LLC. To do this, the Participant shall send a corresponding request to the contact address of the LLC indicated on the Website, unless any other ways of requesting, changing or deleting Personal Data are provided by the Website technical capabilities.
6. Personal Data Owner Rights:
6.1. The LLC hereby informs that the Participant, as the owner of its personal data, has the rights stipulated by the law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, namely:
1) to know about the sources of collection, location of its personal data, the purpose of its processing, the location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of the personal data, or to give an appropriate instruction for receiving this information by authorized persons, except in cases established by the law;
2) to receive information on the conditions of access to personal data, in particular on third parties its personal data is transferred to;
3) access its personal data;
4) receive an answer whether its personal data is processed, to include the contents of such personal data, not later than thirty calendar days as from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases stipulated by the law;
5) to make a reasoned request to the personal data owner with an objection to the processing of its personal data;
6) to make a reasoned request to change or destroy its personal data by any owner and manager thereof, if such data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
7) to protect its personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to any intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely disclosure thereof, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or degrading to honor, dignity and goodwill of any individual whatsoever;
8) to file complaints on the processing of its personal data to the Commissioner or to the court;
9) to apply remedies in case the Law “On Personal Data Protection” is violated;
10) to restrict the right to process its personal data when agreeing thereupon;
11) to withdraw the consent for personal data processing;
12) to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to protect itself against any automated decision, resulting in legal consequences for such a participant.
7. Additional Terms and Conditions:
7.2. The LLC shall not be held liable for any damages or losses incurred by the Participant or any other third parties as a result of a misunderstanding or misreading of the terms stipulated hereunder, instructions or comments on how to use the Website, the procedure for posting data and other technical issues.
7.3. Should any part of this Agreement become invalid or impossible to complete, all other parts of the Agreement shall remain in force. The waiver by either party hereto of any provision or condition of this Agreement, or any breach thereof, shall not invalidate such provision or condition.
7.4. This Agreement and relations between the LLC and the Participant arising out of the use of the Website shall be governed by the laws of Ukraine. Each Party hereto unequivocally agrees that the relevant courts of Ukraine have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims, disputes or disagreements regarding the Agreement and the use of the Website.
Buksha Limited Liability Company